Premium Furniture Services in NH
Our Interior Design Services in Manchester, NH
At Fallon’s Furniture, we offer high-quality, all-occasion furniture to the Manchester, NH area, and we also offer premium interior design services. We have a team of experts with years of
experience in the interior design process, and we can work with all designs, aesthetics, and budgets to create a space that is both beautiful and functional. If you’re ready for a change in
your home’s design but aren’t sure where to start, we can visit your home, do an initial evaluation, discuss your needs, goals, and budget, and help you choose pieces that will make
your home more comfortable, beautiful, and functional. Call us today to learn more or to schedule an in-home consultation to discuss your interior design concept.
How Our Interior Design Process Works
When you choose Fallon’s Furniture, you’re getting a family-owned and operated furniture store that prides itself on providing exceptional service at affordable prices. We’ve been working in the Manchester, NH community since 1945, and we are dedicated to this community. Our mission is to provide our customers with quality furniture and accessories that complement their unique style, and our design experts will work with you every step of the way to bring your interior design vision to life.
The Main Steps of Our Interior Design Process
We want to provide you with an easy, seamless, hassle-free experience, and we want your end product to exceed your initial expectations. Therefore, we consider our comprehensive and in-depth house calls to be a key part of our interior design process. Look at the steps of our process, and then give us a call to learn more or schedule your initial consultation.
Consultation – During the first step of our interior design process, our initial consultation, we’ll perform a comprehensive, in-depth evaluation of your space. We’ll discuss your needs, goals, overall design aesthetic, and budget. We’ll go over our products and services, and discuss your timeline, what information we need from you, our cost, and how we think we can best accomplish your goals.
Programming – During this step of the interior design process, we’ll discuss what is and isn’t working in your overall interior design. We’ll identify the scope of your project, the locations that require a design overhaul, the purpose of each space, and the full extent of our design work. We’ll then collect valuable information from you about what you hope to accomplish through our services, what your hobbies and habits are, how we can improve your home’s privacy, comfort, beauty, security, and function, and what furniture and accessories we’ll need in each room to accomplish these goals. If you decide to move forward with our interior design process, we’ll draft a contract for you to review and sign.
Concept Development – During the concept development stage, we’ll begin brainstorming design solutions in verbal, drawn, or written form. We’ll work closely with you to filter out unusable ideas and refine the usable ones to form our main design concepts. We’ll then create a written concept statement that addresses your principal design ideas and how we plan to approach them. We will include schematic drawings to help you visualize these ideas.
Furniture Design – Our experts will evaluate our inventory of existing furniture to find designs that speak to our overall concept and fit within your design needs. You can either view these pieces in person or via photographs.
Presentation – In our presentation stage, we’ll present our plan to you as a proposal, for your review, feedback, and approval. We’ll include our design concept statement and schematics, our cost estimates, and a timeline for completion.
Final Design Development and Documentation – Once you approve our initial concept, we’ll create final working drawings of the floor plan(s), ceiling plan(s), and architectural elements included in our redesign. We will also provide detailed written specifications of all furnishings and accessories to be acquired, schedules that list the type, finishes, and placements of architectural and design elements, and a timeframe for placement.
Execution – When our final design is approved, we will begin the execution process, during which we order all furnishings and accessories.
Delivery and Installation – Once all furnishings and accessories have arrived, we will schedule your delivery. Our professional delivery team, not n outsourced team, is trained on assembling and installing your new furniture and accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Interior Design Process :
• What type of projects can you do?
We offer interior design ideas in all rooms of your home, including living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, sunrooms, playrooms, kids’ rooms, refinished basements, spare rooms, and more. No matter which room you want to target, our experienced team can provide design services. We don’t offer construction services or full-scale remodel services.
• How long does the interior design process take? There is no easy answer to this question, as it depends on the scope of your project, the number of rooms, the length of time we spend in the planning phase, and other key factors. We will involve you in every step of our interior design process and will provide you with a timeline as soon as we have enough information to do so.
• What other services do you offer clients? We offer quality furniture and accessories for every room of your home, and we also offer furniture pickup and delivery services. We even have an in-house service and repair department.
• How do we get started? You can call us, stop by our showroom at 373 Cohas Ave. in Manchester, NH, or contact us online to request a callback.
• What is your style? We provide comprehensive consultation and evaluation to determine what your style is, so we can choose pieces that speak to you personally.
• What experience do you have? Our team has years of experience in the interior design process.
• Can I see more samples of your work? Yes, we can either bring samples and/or photos to you at your initial consultation, or you can visit our showroom to see samples in person. You can also see photos of our furniture and accessories on our website.
• What cities do you work in? We work throughout Manchester, NH. If you’re interested in learning more about our interior design process and you’re in NH, give us a call and we’ll see what we can do.
• Do I need a designer if I only want help with new furniture? Not necessarily. You can stop by our showroom and see what we have, and if you don’t need a full design makeover in your home, our sales associates on our showroom floor can help you pick out the pieces you need.
• What guarantees do you offer? For more than 70 years, our company has worked to satisfy our customers’ interior design needs while providing them with attentive customer service and unmatched quality. You will complete your interior design process with Fallon’s Furniture with no regrets and a beautiful home, you can be proud to show off.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
If you’re ready to get started on the first step of our interior design process and set up your initial consultation with our design experts, call us today or contact us online. You can also stop by one of our two convenient New Hampshire showroom locations to view our furniture and accessories in person and to discuss our interior design process. In addition to our in-home design services, we also offer top-quality furniture at great prices, and a convenient furniture pickup and delivery service. Contact us today to learn more or get started on your unique interior design concept.
Trust Fallon’s Furniture for your Home Redesign Needs
With more than 70 years of expertise, our designers will provide unparalleled customer service, unique design solutions, and affordable furniture and accessories that will bring your home to life. We make your space functional, appealing, and tailored to your unique taste and style. We will provide you with the latest trends and offer you value for your budget.
Fallon’s Furniture offers exclusive delivery services for your new furniture and accessories. Our delivery and service team works directly for us, ensuring personalized service and an easy, hassle-free delivery experience. All you need to do is ready your home for your new pieces, and our delivery crew will do the heavy lifting.
Our warehouse is located at 1949 S. Willow St. in Manchester for merchandise pick-up. We are open seven days a week for your convenience, 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Sundays. Kindly give us 24-hour notice before picking up your pieces to allow inspection and assembly time. Plastic and foam wrap can be provided.
Contact Fallon’s Furniture
Fallon’s Furniture is the expert in every aspect of high-end interior design. Let us help you add value and creativity to your space with efficient layouts, opulent furniture, and timeless accessories. Contact us today to discuss your design wishes and schedule your consultation. Our friendly staff is excited to hear from you!